Thursday 11 June 2009

The Final travel documents arrived today!



The excitement is definitely building!   The final travel documents arrived today.   I will make a copy of any of the stuff that you need and also put the details into your final trip pack that I will give to you when you arrive at Belfast airport. 

I have some luggage tags that I will give to you in the airport - make sure you have a pen handy for the airport!   

I was up at the airport today.  We will meet up just in the entrance of the departures hall at the International Airport.  Come into the airport and we will try and meet pretty close to the door.  Please be on time because if we want seats together on the Aer Lingus flight we need to book in pretty early and together!   

There are some roadworks on the way to the airport but these should be ok.  Doubt there will be too many DoE workers up at the time we are going to be there for!  

You can get last minute currency from the Change Group at the airport.  It opens at 0500 in the morning but my advice is to book this in advance and pick it up!  they do look for photo ID as well as hard cash or credit cards  - so do please be ready for this.  It too me about 10 mins to pick my money up today and there was no queue and I had booked ahead!!!  

See you at 0530 on Monday 22nd June! 

No comments:

Post a Comment