Sunday 7 June 2009

2 ways to see the photos



I have been experimenting with different ways so that we can share the photos that we take when we are in Iceland.  How can we share these with our friends and family back home.  Well, if you
 have a digital camera - please make sure that you bring with you the USB connector and I will get you to download your pictures onto my computer.  (By the way - for chargers etc you will need the same power plugs that they use in Europe!)  

The first way is to check out the page on my web site that I will set up for this - though the connection can be slow and not sure this will work when we are away - or check out this link 
http://voicethread.com/share/530786/ where I hope to put some of our pics and you will be able to comment on them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment